Monday, November 16, 2009

An offer from Mayor Tillman of Dish, TX

Mayor Tillman has so graciously offered to come and tell the story of the Town of Dish. The small but mighty town just north of Fort Worth. They recently spent their own money to have a study done of the effects from gas drilling and air quality in Dish. As previously posted, the results were shocking.
http://www.wfaa.com/sharedcontent/dws/wfaa/localnews/news8/stories/wfaa091012_mo_dishcompressions.20f1c4733.html


Here is Mayor Tillman's offer:
I have been asked on several occasions, by folks around the country to come and talk about the air study here in DISH. It seems a bit odd to me, but it appears that tiny DISH, TX has been the only municipality to perform a study such as this. I will happily share our story here in DISH with anyone who would like to hear about. I firmly believe that the only way to change the current situation is stand together. I further believe that helping you, where ever you may be, will also help us hear in DISH. Therefore, if you are interested in hearing about our story please contact me directly to discuss the possibilities. I will not accept funding for any travel expenses, but also need to know that my presentation would make a difference.

Please give me a call or email for details.


Calvin Tillman,Mayor, DISH TX
940.453.3640tillman4council@aol.com
Calvin Tillman Mayor, DISH, TX (940) 453-3640


"Those who say it can not be done, should get out of the way of those that are doing it"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would love to here the story. I can't believe that gas companies are allowed to do this and get away with it. Something has to be done.